Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Quick update before I go to class.

Going to school here at Winona has truly been a blessing. I was talking with Mike about two weeks ago on the way to church and basically I think God put me here to bring me closer to him. God knew I needed to be surrounded by other Christians in order to continue growing and to maintain my focus on him. Everyday has been a learning experience and I'm the happiest I have ever been...Excluding the days when satans smacking me around. But even on those days God always shows me he is by my side and he provides me with the comfort and strength I need.


I always look forward to Thursdays because that means bible study..which I thoroughly enjoy because Ryan is funny and personable, I can always connect to what he is saying. And of course I get to see Carrie, Sheena and Miguel which is always great...I don't know where I would be without these people.

Classes are going pretty well...ignorning the few bumps in the road I encountered last week. College is taking a bit of time for me to get used to..some of the profs. are just a little out there and I don't agree with half the stuff they say but besides that it is all good. The roomie and I get along pretty well (just diff. sleeping scheds) but otherwise we are great.

Saturday is the first day of Fall and this excites me...fall is fab fab fabulous. But I will stop there because I could write a novel.

Alright it is about time for me to end this because I have math at 2.

Unitl next time,

go outside and enjoy the fallness.

Caitlin :)

5 comments:

jigsaw said...

it would be fun if we went on a little trip down to la crosse in about 2 more weeks when the leaves are wicked cool.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers, Fall is awsomeness +5 ^_^! The bluffs are especially nice to look at when the leaves are completely orange and fallen on the ground--just be sure you're not driving whil you're doing that >_>.

jigsaw said...

fall is gone now... very sad. Any good things to say about winter?

jigsaw said...

ca-to-lin... Can't wait to see you tonight! Garsh, it feels like it have been forever!

Anonymous said...

Winter:
I love when tiny ridges of dense, wet snow gather on the most delicate of twigs and the sun gleams through them transforming them each into a spectacular prism of light.
(How's that for a positive about winter-)
PS- I also love coming inside from the bitter cold- so cold your legs are tingly with it- and having a cup of coffee or hot chocolate (or combine the 2!)