Saturday, December 02, 2006

Well look who it is!

Haha I know I have not written in this thing in quite sometime...I have neglected it and for that I am sorry.

Time just flys by when your having fun...or maybe its when your constantly doing school work..I forget which. :-) Actually I cannot complain..I pretty much love it here.

I must admit it definitely has taken some getting used to but now that I have my own room things are going much smoother.

So, school has been crazy..I have finals a week from Monday and then I go home for winter break! One semester under my belt and many more to go but now I am 16 semester hours closer to getting into the college of education sooo that's cool.

God has been amazing..as always. Things were rough for awhile but he got me through everything and I am watching him work in my family's life and it is crazy and exciting.

I just got back from hanging out with Carrie and Sheena and it was a night much needed. We ended up going to Jeffersons to eat and the food was delicious. I had a taco salad that was the size of me or as Carrie would say the "size of Texas" and I dominated it. It hit the spot. I had a lot of fun and it was nice to just hang out with them..I think that is the first time we have just had a girls night out since I have been here. Crazy.

Anyway, I am off to bed so I can get up on time! (I have a problem with oversleeping lately) woops.

Good night!

<3 Caitlin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :-). Just do what I do and go to bed on time...that works wonders :-p.

Give Mike a poke for me...if you read this...m'kay?

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again- I haven't been checking up on you as often as I had been because of the lapse in time. Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the folks'! We'll miss ya at the all-church par-tay on New Year's Eve!
Happy New Year!